KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Monday 20 April 2015

My Everyday Jewellery Style | Fraser Hart | Tiffany & Co. | Longines | Pandora

Accessories either complete an outfit or change an outfit completely - but in a good way. One thing I'm always experimenting (and learning through inspiration) is accessorising. I'm a simple girl, so I feel like I'm always challenging my creative mind through accessorising and fashion styling. I'm so inspired by major fashionistas out there (Aimee Song of @songofstyle, Antoinette Marie of @sydneyfashionblogger, to name a couple), and I appreciate every individual's personal fashion style. (All links are clickable to purchase)

I love playing around with accessories, I just wish I had the instant impulse of putting something together, but I enjoy playing it too safe sometimes. Over the next few months, I'm looking to update my wardrobe and start selecting key pieces that will never go out of style and start adding items that I know won't go out of style. At the moment, that is how I'm purchasing my clothing and accessories - by knowing they won't go out of style. I have re-started a love affair with Pinterest again (yes - I'm on there too - come follow me!), and I'm constantly browsing for inspiration and working with what I already have hanging in my wardrobe. 
I'm quite sentimental with my jewellery, and my everyday jewellery has different meanings to me. without fail, I don't usually step out of the house without my silver rings, silver necklace, silver bracelet, diamond earrings (mostly because I don't remove them, unless I have to), and my watch. But I don't feel complete if I'm not wearing all of these (or panic thinking I've misplaced them!!).
Rings - Fraser Hart, Tiffany & Co. and Pandora
I think silver is a better colour for my skin tone, and they're easy to wear/go with any outfit from day to night. 
The Fraser Hart dress ring, £45, from their Apassionata range, is made up of silver and Cubic Zirconia. I wear this on my right-hand dress finger and I just like that it adds a little sparkle and dresses up my hands/nails nicely. Their range is full of reasonably priced and great quality jewellery, which are perfect for weddings, proms, parties or a night out on the town with the girls. I received this as a christmas present from my brother, one of the reasons why it's sentimental to me. 
The Tiffany & Co. silver 'I love you' ring, £100, was gifted to me from my better half about 8 years ago with a personal inscription inside the band. Of course, this is the most sentimental piece of jewellery to me and I wear this on my wedding ring finger. It wasn't and never has been an engagement ring or a 'promise' ring, but soon became the most appropriate finger to wear it on. 
The Pandora Princess Tiara Ring, £40, was again, gifted to me from my better half about a year ago, and the reasons why I liked it, was because I wanted something to wear on top of my silver band from Tiffany & Co. so it didn't look like a wedding band. What I love about this ring is that I can wear it on pretty much any finger when I want to mix it up, a little. I do love the silver pandora ring range and plan on purchasing more, but for now, I'm happy with this one.
Bracelets - Tiffany & Co.
I love the simplicity of thin bracelets like this. I used to wear a lot more similar to this style and have it as a stacking style but because I work in an office, they became a bit too 'clangy' against my laptop. As a family, we used to make regular trips to London every year to sight-see and shop and I would always like to treat myself to one nice thing. 
The Return to Tiffany Bead Bracelet, £120, was purchased by my self on a London trip with the family, a few years back. At the time it was cheaper than this (prices have raised quite a bit since), but I love the simplicity of this and how I still love it after all this time. I find that their silver range is perfect for day or night, and everyday wear. 
The Tiffany Infinity Bracelet, £150, was gifted to me by my friends at my previous place of work, for my 21st Birthday. I love anything to do with the infinity symbol, so this was a very special gift from some very special people, who I love dearly. It's a delicate little bracelet that sits nicely on the wrist, and doesn't move or 'fall' (some bracelets with a central piece like this, naturally fall or twist when in use). It's definitely one of my favourite pieces of jewellery, that can be worn day or night, everyday.  
Necklace - Tiffany & Co. 
This was one of my first purchases at Tiffany & Co., about 8 years ago, and they don't seem to sell it anymore. The flat silver bar has 'Tiffany & Co' inscribed into and I love the simplicity of it. It's about 16" in length so it sits quite high up than regular pendants. Although I don't usually like things so high-up to my neck because I think it makes my neck look short, I feel that this necklace is fine enough to not make my neck too chunky. 
Earrings - Fraser Hart
The 18ct White Gold 0.30 Carat Diamond Studs, £799, were a special gift from my 3 lovely siblings for my Masters Graduation last year. My Masters degree was personally one of the best things I could have done for myself, and being reminded of that journey with these earrings is truly special to me. I am not a huge earring person - I don't wear dressy/costume earrings very often, so I like the simplicity of these studs and being able to wear them everyday. 
Watch - Longines (purchased from Fraser Hart)
The Longines Sports Conquest Diamond Set Stainless Steel Watch, £1650, was a special gift from my parents for my Bachelors degree, and another beautiful reminder of my 3 years of hard work at university. I wear this watch a few days a week for work and when I go out, so I love that this watch is versatile throughout the day and night. I had originally looked at getting the white mother of pearl dial version of this watch but I thought black was more classic and wearable, so I'm glad I opted for this one instead. 

I do have a few other pieces of jewellery that I wear / add to this set, if I'm going out but these are the main ones I wear on a regular basis. I'm sure everyone has that one ring, or one necklace they like to wear everyday or have a sentimental piece that makes them feel special.
What's your everyday jewellery style? 
Or what are your favourite pieces of jewellery to wear?
your photo name

1 comment

  1. Love all these pieces of jewelry, especially your Tiffany & Co. bracelet! The Tiffany & Co. brand has been in the market for so long, and they never really fail when it comes to their jewelry designs. No wonder they are one of the great luxury brands in the whole world!

    ReplyDelete

Positive vibes only ;-)